UNITED KINGDOM: CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP
Established in 1983, the Chevening programme is the UK government’s prestigious global Award programme. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year Master’s degree at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Application deadline is 8 November 2016
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
• Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university.
• Have at least two years’ work experience.
• Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017.
• Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017.
Fields of Study
Applications are accepted in all fields.
The Scholarship Covers:
• University tuition fees
• A monthly stipend
• Travel costs to and from the UK
• An arrival allowance
• A homeward departure allowance
• The cost of one visa application
• A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Visit website: http://www.chevening.org/apply to apply online.
Documents and links
Visit website: http://www.chevening.org/apply
Please note that this opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions. If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above.