In the academic year 2017/2018 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Diploma program.
Application deadline is 9 June 2017
Who can apply
- comes from a country eligible for ODA (see http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats/daclist.htm )
- is not older than 35 years (when applying);
- has at least a BA degree;
- has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required at the level of advanced);
- is currently employed by their country's/territory's foreign or civil service and has been working there for at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
Fields of study
The training course includes three thematic modules:
What the scholarship offers
- The scholarship will cover tuition fee, monthly allowance (450 EUR), accommodation in Tallinn (including utilities and internet connection), and health insurance in Estonia during the studies, cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit.
Scholarship does not cover the cost of travel to and from Tallinn
Documents and links
Please note that this opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions. If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above.