EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan and ADA University are offering scholarships to foreign students. The ADA University is committed to grooming world class leaders. Their research focuses on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies and system engineering. The programme aims to attract bright minds.
ADA University is located in Baku, the capital city of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which is the cultural and commercial centre of the country.
Deadline for application is 1 April 2017.
Fields of study
- - BA International Studies
- - BA Public Administration
- - BSC Economics
- - BSc Computer Sciences
- - BSc Computer Engineering
- - BSc Information Technology
- - MA Diplomacy and International Affairs
- - M Public Policy
- - MBA
- - Executive MBA
- - MA Educational Management
- - Be South African citizens in good health, with a strong academic record (minimum average of 60%)
- - Meet the entry criteria for their selected programme at the ADA University
- - Meet the minimum academic requirement for entry into a similar programme at a South African university
- - Applicants must be proficient in English
Information on the application process is available on the website: www.ada.edu.az/en-US/Pages/instruction_foreign.aspx
What the scholarship covers
- - Tuition fees
- - Student fees (fully or gradually)
What the scholarship does NOT cover
- - Flight ticket
- - Monthly stipend
- - Medical insurance
For more information on ADA University and the scholarship please visitwww.ada.edu.az/adm2017
Please note that this opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions. If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above.