CHILEAN Public Management Course
The Chilean International Cooperation Agency is offering scholarships for public officials to undertake a 3-week Public Management course at the University of Chile.
The course is called a Public Management Diploma programme and will be delivered over three weeks, starting from 06 November until 24 November 2017. Lectures will commence at 09h00 and end at 18h00 daily.
Please note that this is not necessarily equivalent to a diploma on the South African post school system.
What the scholarship offers
- international travel from South Africa to Chile
- Insurance for the duration of the programme
- Academic costs
Non-degree, 3-week course
Applications are currently open and will close on 10 September 2017. Please read the attached Diploma in Public Management booklet for more information.
Who can apply?
The scholarship is open to all South African public officials.
The Public Management Diploma Program covers a wide range of focus areas, including:
- To develop research, in the medium to long term, applied in transversal services of the State
- To foster the development of public innovation systems and support implementation processes
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and evaluation of public policies
- Build capacities in the State and in civil society so that organizations and programs are managed with excellence
Fields of Study
Agriculture, Astronomy, Energy, Public Policy Management, Health, Environment and Mining (see Annex1 for a full list).
All queries must be addressed to Embassy of Chile in South Africa at: email@example.com
Documents and links
Please note that this opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions and are responsible for ensuring that the qualifications will be recognised in South Africa. If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above. No additional financial support will be provided by the Department of Higher Education and Training.